View Single Post
Old
01-06-2007, 03:25 PM
BDOSFHLE

vCash: 500
1/15 vs Buffalo

A few friends and I are doing our annual winter road-trip (doesn't sound safe, I know, almost got stuck in Philly last year.) We will be in Philly the 12th, then Long Island the 13th and then driving upto Boston on the 14th and going to the game on the 15th before driving home. We are going to fit 2 hockey games in no matter what cities. However, two of my friends are die-hard Sabres fans so we will be definitely going to that game. Had a few questions...

1) I know we would not have trouble walking upto an Isles game and getting tickets, but how is it for the Bruins? I know they have a lot more fan support. Online I can easily reserve some upper level tickets but if I could do the same at the box office then its not worth it. Also, are all the family 4 packs for the game sold out?

2) I've heard many good things about the food. One of the friends has been to the Fours. I believe we'll be staying in a cheaper hotel south of the city. Would it be impossible to just drive into the city and pay to park near the arena? Also, is a tour of Fenway worth it?

TIA