View Single Post
Old
12-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
After Staal's injury last night I was pretty certain that McIlrath would get called up. In the event that he doesn't get the call Rangers still need to toughen up. We brought up McGrattan here, and I think that would be a pretty good move for the Rangers. One other scenario I could see is this. Montreal is a pretty tough club right now. Prust, Murray, Moen and... Parros. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we see a Parros for Pouliot swap in the near future. Cap hits are about $300k off. Parros would help, and he can actually play as well. Better than McGrattan or a Scott anyway. He not my favorite enforcer, as he also has concussion problems but he's certainly better than anything the Rangers currently have if... IF McIlrath doesn't get called up.

If Big Mac does get the nod, then I think the next order of business is to still add a forward that can handle business. Maybe like a Ryan Reaves on the Blues. $600k salary. Was an 05 draft pick so he's certainly not too old, which seems to be the norm for Ranger tough guys.

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote