Thread: Post-Game Talk: Capitals at Rangers 12/8/2013
View Single Post
Old
12-09-2013, 07:45 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
I like winning. When the Devils won with their boring system I am sure their fans loved it.

My point was and always has been that the troubles this team has scoring has zero to do with coaching.

By the way, the Caps blocked lots of shots yesterday. Turned out to be a decent strategy.

I suppose you have enjoyed what you have been watching this year.
Exactly. I don't care how many goals we score in a game so much as that we score one more than the other side at least on most nights. That's all you need.

This team hardly has a pulse half the time. They might like each other but they don't stick up for each other and the Rangers are going to have to bring in somebody that is going to get them a bit of respect. Tom Sestito said all that need to be said on that a couple weeks ago. I concur as well with Carter and Maloney--many if not most of out guys are looking for the easiest way out.

Anyway I turned the game off after the second period. The result was inevitably clear to me at that point and there was no good reason for me to get anymore frustrated watching it to the bitter end.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote