View Single Post
Old
12-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Lightningfan24
Para Para Paradise

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garv23 View Post
Wow. I'll be that guy who says he thinks Cally will be back. He's obviously off his game and I have to chalk that up to his injuries. He's had shoulder surgery, a broken thumb and who knows what else. A guy like him who plays with such heart and soul, when he's off, it's glaring. He'll be back banging' bodies and creating havoc...no doubt in my mind.
I totally agree!

He has been showing improvement over the last few games, Winnipeg and the Devils games to be exact. If he does not take that double minor penalty in OT and people would not be yelling for his head or trade. He had 2 Assists in that game, with 5 Hits, and a + 2 rating. If that's a bad game for him, then I don't know what else people are expecting of him.

If Callahan is traded or does not get extended, it is going to be a big empty space to fill for a guy who can not only score goals, but blocks shots, kills penalties, makes hits, attacks the net, and sets up plays as well.

People are being brutal, imo, for throwing him under the bus, He has played 20 something games, yeah up and down games, but had injuries to stop him from having a smooth sailing season, plus had no pre-season or regular training camp.

I hope, and I'm sure everyone will agree, that this thread sinks to the bottom in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by Lightningfan24: 12-09-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Lightningfan24 is online now   Reply With Quote