View Single Post
Old
12-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Raspewtin
Xanny family

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGF View Post
J Moore is doing fine. Outside of McD I think he has the most upside. Girardi is somewhat exposed in AV's system. Falk is very stable. Stralman still very underappreciated. Staal, following these injuries, is a competent player but is limited in his abilities in my opinion.
MDZ is the problem. Here's a perfect example. Last night against Caps, in his own end to the left of the Lundqvist, he faces pressure and decides to lightly lob the puck across the goal mouth to no one. Caps DMan pinches gets a quality shot on goal, Caps maintain pressure. MDZ lacks hockey IQ.
There were several other examples last night where MDZ could have been more assertive or made a more intelligent play to breakout of zone or limit opposing teams quality scoring chance.
I like how you conveniently leave out J Moore being caught doing nothing and letting that 1st caps goal get scored. Also how he misses with a pathetic poke check and Ryder just dances around him to score a goal. But yeah DZ is the problem.

"It's going to be a zoo no matter what, Staalmania, Staals everywhre, omg Staal on Staal action, three brothers hockeying! Staal returning to Carolina omg what news! All the feels he is feel..." - Ail on Eric Staal's return to Carolina.
Raspewtin is online now   Reply With Quote