View Single Post
Old
12-09-2013, 03:24 PM
calcal798

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
I'm not sure if it was posted near the end of the last thread but apparently the Jays are looking at adding Colon. At least their name is being attached to talking to him. Wouldn't be a bad one year signing. Not the best but decent at least. Also the Angels are shopping Trumbo apparently. Was looking up his stats and if memory serves correctly I believe he was 2 k's away from 200 on the season. Any interest in another JPA lol? Just kidding he hits a lot of hr's has moved to first base and although his ops was sub .300 he was still .075 points better than JPA. Could be an option if they did the not going to happen EE for Price swap. Actually looking at it more he could be an ideal alternate with Lind. His numbers are great against lefty pitching and bad against right handed pitching. OPS over .900 against lefties.
I'd like Colon on a one year deal. He'd be a solid #4-5, but we'd still need to add another SP after him.

I'd be all for a Trumbo deal. Doesn't walk a lot and strikes out a lot, but his splits would go well with Lind at DH. He has been a consistent 2-2.5 WAR player which is good for a more depth player and he'd probably get even more HR in our division/ballpark.

Hell if we do trade Lind to the Pirates, Trumbo would be a good replacement for Lind on a cheaper deal.