Old
12-09-2013, 08:42 PM
AIREAYE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propane Nightmares View Post
Just ordered a pair of these

http://www.hockeyoffice.com/reebok-s...iE4493373.html

Any other goalies have experience with them? Right now I use the old 5k pumps (They've lasted since 2008 and still going!) so I'm assuming these will be fairly similar
We have a bunch of them and they're a go to mid-end skate. I'm not a goalie, but from what I can gauge, they seem solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderson528 View Post
Today I went in and got fitted into some new skates, and they had very few to try on that fit my foot. I have a wide foot with pretty high arches so volume is an issue. The skates that I ended up trying on were Vapor x70 size 7ee, which felt like I could do because the volume was there but maybe just a tad long/narrow. Then I tried on the nexus 6.5d and the width was there but the depth was horrible.

Would a 6.5 EE Nexus have a considerable more amount of volume that just the D width? Or would it be that bad to get a 7 EE to make sure I have that volume?
Get the correct length first. If you go too long, you could run into other problems later on. Any chance of trying Vapor in 6.5EE? Any chance of trying other skates like Bauer Supreme? CCM? Reebok?