View Single Post
Old
12-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Striiker
I hate zebras

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
I'm fully convinced you're Giroux's agent or something, the guy is totally infallible to you.

He had two good chances late in the third, one where he completely flubbed a pass on a routine pass in the faceoff circle & the second one where he had Anderson down & out off a rebound & shot it directly into Anderson.

The whole line stinks though not just him.
Haha nope, I get frustrated with him too, but I would be willing to bet that most of his problems are a direct result of one or both of Hartnell/Voracek. Honestly I don't think it's possible to judge his season correctly with the linemates he's currently playing with. You put Crosby on a line with Rosehill and Rinaldo all season and he won't look great either. Obviously that's an exaggeration but you get my point.

And that scoring chance in the third wasn't as bad as you make it seem. He directed a shot towards the net, which bounced off Andersons pad, and he got the puck on his backhand and tried to get it on net but it wasn't a very strong shot. It's not like he had the full net to shoot at and he shoots into the goalie.

Striiker is online now   Reply With Quote