View Single Post
Old
12-10-2013, 09:40 AM
GermanJetsFan
*PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
Regier/Buffalo were supposedly in negotiations but Regier was playing his usual hard-ball and wanted extra from the Jets in the deal. The principles were rumored on TSN to be Stafford for Burmistrov, with the sticking point being Regier wanting a 2nd rounder in addition.

While his offensive numbers slid when used in a checking role, he was someone a solid section fo Sabre fans had interest in due to his ability to assume that role and yet still have growth potential. That said, with the likely cause of Burmi's departure (Noel) likely leaving and the guy interested in him for Buffalo (Regier) gone, I'm not sure anyone else strikes this back up. I suspect Burmi under a new coach is an asset the Jets won't want to deal.
For sure. If Noel is gone by mid April (and there is a realistic chance for that to happen) I highly doubt Cheveldayoff would want to move him.

Quote:
By Riptide

What do you think fair value is?

That's kinda hard to say as it depends A LOT on the amount of interest around the league. I'm not that interested in making any statements to get them ripped apart from the "proposal-police" just waiting around the corner for me to do that.

GermanJetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote