What three players do you think were most robbed at the all star game?
View Single Post
01-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Join Date: Dec 2002
Originally Posted by
Goals for Vancouver 140, Minnesota 110
Vancouver is plus 28 for the year,Minnesota is minus 1
Filip Kuba plays in every tough situation for the wild
Vancouver has a better penalty kill than Minnesota which results in worse plus minus for Kuba.
Minnesota has the 5th worst pp which means less points and worse +/-
All around he is having a better year.
1) Vancouver being better in goals and plus minus should also reflect on the play of the respective #1 defensman to a point, should it not?
2) Ohlund plays PP, Even Strength, PK, and late in games.
3) Special teams and plus minus don't mix so there goes that theory.
4) If Kuba is playing PP and PK and there PP and PK both suck...well...
5) He is having a better year, says you. The score is about everybody to 1 on who is better.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Nas_Bert_Morr*