Thread: Value of: Yakupov
View Single Post
Old
12-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Opado

vCash: 500
I dont know hes value... but i do see lot of talk about Yak value and how he`s nr.1 draft pick keeps his value up. I just can`t understand that logic. "Hey he sucks ass and is -19 atm but hey, hes nr.1 from 2012 so give us something good, like really solid young top4 D". Please.. If nr.1 draft pick makes player so valuable then i guess Pens would be stupid not to trade Maatta for Yak? Or nr. 17 pick of that year, Thomas Hertl?

Just let the kid figure it out. He might do what Thorton did or he might do what Daigle did. Atm, you should not even think trading him, but if you do, you aint gonna get what hes potential upside is. But you get much more than what hes lowest side can be.

It is true that you cant keep up with same great pace all the time tough. The values in the world of sport are performance-based. A common cliché in sport is that you are only as good as your last game. If your significance and self-worth are determined by your last performance on the sports field, then you have a problem. Even the greatest of sportspeople cannot achieve to the same standard all the time.

Last edited by Opado: 12-10-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Opado is offline   Reply With Quote