View Single Post
Old
12-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Striiker
Orange and Black

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYERSFAN18 View Post
Giroux and Couturier are the present and future on offense. Laughton will be the third line center in the next two years which should provide us with one of, if not the best depth at center in the league. Other than that I have no clue what will happen to this team. Hartnell, Streit, and likely Lecavalier should probably be upgraded.

One of B. Schenn and VL need to be put on Giroux's wing full time for more than 1 or 2 games at a time. If Schenn(would be the best outcome) or Lecavalier could become a goal scoring threat with Giroux it would be very beneficial.

Schenn-Giroux-Simmonds
Hartnell-VL-Voracek

or

Hartnell-Giroux-VL
Simmonds-Schenn-Voracek

As for defense I dont think we make any major moves during the season. Hopefully there will be some players available in free agency this summer. Would Girardi make a good replacement for Timonen?Could we potentially upgrade Streit to a guy like Brian Campbell?
I'd love to see the lines be

Schenn-Giroux-Lecavelier
Read-Couturier-Voracek
Anyone not named Hartnell-Laughton-Simmonds

I'd do anything for them to find a way to get rid of Hartnell and Streit, although it's nearly impossible. If they're not in the playoff race at the trade deadline then try to get as much as possible for Timonen but if they are then just keep him and let him walk/retire in the offseason.

Striiker is online now   Reply With Quote