View Single Post
Old
12-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by don View Post
I think it's the "Thornton Panic" setting in. But in truth I've been looking for a replacement for Thornton myself. IMO he needs to rest, I'm sure he'll get at least 6 games, and will need more next year. I'm afraid his career is winding down and he'll retire shortly. I'd like to have his replacement on board so he can mesh with the team before Thornton leaves. I'd do Caron straight up or Marchand and Caron for Peluso and Cromier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames rebuilder View Post
I think Jet's fans have him in the car already, en route to Boston!
Helll yes. I don't know what you think Peluso can do on the ice, but trust me it's everything and more!

Oh, but don't look at any of winnipegs tape, its been digitally enhanced to make peluso look like he's only a 4th fighter/replacement player and cormier's a borderline bottom 6 prospect. I assure you, in reality they are both very much worth the package of Caron and Marchand, -nay they're worth even more! What a deal we are giving you!..

.....in all honesty that would be an absolutely abyssmal trade for Boston. I don't know what your impression of peluso and cormier are, but they should definitly not be worth Marchand.

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote