View Single Post
Old
12-10-2013, 06:01 PM
GAGLine
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoMapleLeafsFTW View Post
We give up Franson and Mason Raymond? Raymond has 19 points and Franson has 14. Stralman has 3 and Girardi has 6. I'm not saying that points has everything to do with it, but Raymond gives you speed, which I heard was a need, as well as some offensive ability. Franson gives you a monster point guy with size, PP ability, and shot (though sucks defensively, which is why he's going for a rental guy). Stralman is a probable FA after the season, and you can live without him and his 1.75 million cap hit, and Girardi is the big piece there, but not much bigger than what I've offered. Noreau and Holzer are just throw ins, because Carlyle would want to have some big guy coming back after acquiring a 5'11" guy, and for some reason doesn't like Holzer all that much

The way I look at it: Girardi>~Franson, Stralman~<Raymond, and Noreau=Holzer.
Yeah, no thanks. We are already short on RH dmen, so we're gonna trade you 2 of them? Franson puts up more points, but he isn't close to Girardi defensively. If we wanted Raymond, we could have signed him in the offseason. AV knows him.

GAGLine is online now   Reply With Quote