View Single Post
Old
12-12-2013, 12:36 AM
GoneFullHextall
rustling jimmies

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Baby View Post
Just like that time I suggested Gustafsson might, just might, be better than Streit defensively.
Gus, right now, is a solid bottom-pairing defenseman. And with a little experience, maybe he becomes a little better. Maybe he doesn't. We know he will not get better without that experience, ice-time which we're currently (and unjustifiably) throwing in the direction of Meszaros and Streit who have no additional upside. They are what they are at this stage. That's what has me perturbed -- not that we're pissing away another opportunity to attempt to develop a defenseman.
this is the thing that some folks dont get around here. at all. Gus has played 75 NHL games. 75. He plays for 10 games. he sits. he plays for 8 games he sits. he plays for 5 games he sits. yes he has had his bad games. but he is also still a young kid in this league trying to find his way. He needs to play thru his mistakes and learn from them. He isnt going to learn a ******* thing sitting in the pressbox getting benched for having a bad game.
Pisses me off at the double standard in this ******* organization. Mez sucks and plays stupid hockey? he goes right out there the next game. Streit turns the puck over leading to the GWG goal the other way. he is in the lineup the next game.
Cant wait until Ghost and Morin get to the NHL. They will have to be perfect. or they will have their development stagnated by stupid ****ing personel decisions.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote