View Single Post
Old
12-12-2013, 07:50 AM
sa cyred
Trying to Chill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneHands View Post
Actually I didn't ever say that. I said he's a 5-6. That's the problem with these boards. Players are either legends or they suck. There's no in between and if someone suggests it they're shunned and made out to be an idiot. I specifically said that Gus is an NHL defenseman but that he's a 5-6. Unfortunately we have a ton of 5-6 defenseman. The same way that people talk about Mez like he's an ECHL defenseman. Everything is exaggerated to the extreme.
Eh just like on these boards people seem to ignore facts when they are presented for their own biased opinions. Mez has played like he is an AHL defender. Advanced atats and just watching him play has proved this. That is a fact. Gustafsson might be a 5-6, but I think he is one of our better 5-6s. Come on man, you cant tell me you cant see how the organization favors veterans no matter how they play. If your young and make a mistake you are held accountable. If your older and been in the league awhile you are told its ok just try and not do it again. Honestly man if you can not see this this is where our conversation ends.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote