View Single Post
Old
01-25-2004, 01:25 AM
ehc73

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to ehc73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas_Bert_Morr
No, most of his points are assists, which are worth as much as goals in the scoring race because you made a nice play to set up a teammate to score. Also, unless you are a Canucks season ticket holder (seen every game) and you know him personally and he has admitted it, how do you know the extent of the effort Bertuzzi has exerted?
I'm a Canucks fan and even I agree that Bertuzzi shouldn't be starting. In the all-star game? I guess, but that may be a bias since I'm a Canuck fan. If any Canuck deserves it, it should be Naslund starting, but at least he was named a reserve. Speaking of overlooked, where is Ladislav Nagy? He and Doan have been tearing it up(albeit quietly) for Phoenix.
Kuba's having a pretty good year, despite Minny's not so good year. He was selected because he's the home team. Personally I'd rather have Ohlund resting since he's such a workhorse for Vancouver all the time. Schneider and Ohlund both deserve consideration for the West.
Gonchar and McCabe were both snubbed for the East. Good lord, why is Boynton there over these two??? It's not like Boynton is starting either so you can't blame ballot stuffing. Same thing goes for Primeau...why is he there at all? Hellooooo Marc Savard!