View Single Post
Old
12-12-2013, 11:17 AM
FlyersFanz
aut viam inveniam au

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
He may be captain, but it's really damn hard when no else steps up either. You may be captain, but you are not a one man ****ing army. You are a member of a team that needs to work like a team. When a lot of parts fail, so does the team. Giroux also has the most points on a team, on a team that isn't scoring ****. Giroux is one man, he can't be out there for every shift, scoring every goal. You don't think he knows that they aren't doing what they know they can? He may not be doing well, but outside of Mason, Couts and Giroux, who else is doing well this year?
Read? Vinny?..the 3rd line has been the best so far this season.
Vinny was doing okay until he got injured, at least he was scoring when no one else could just like Read did.
I'm as frustrated as you are and I wish I had the answer to this teams woes...with the youth and talent on this team all three lines should be producing regularly. Flyers defense for a while there looked decent now all of a sudden the wheels have fallen of the cart again. Why Mez is playing over Gus just doesn't make sense unless the Flyers are getting Mez ice time for possible trade bait. I don't want to blame Giroux for all this, its tough because he is the leader out there but what else as fans do we do? We did the same when Richie was Captain too.