Thread: Player Discussion: Claude Giroux
View Single Post
Old
12-12-2013, 11:25 AM
StoneHands

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronTrieu View Post
I'm not turning on giroux at all. I would just like to see glimpses that he is still a point producer. He has YET to take over a game where you really have to notice giroux. He isn't a threat anymore and the other teams don't even have to try that hard. You know he will drive up the middle of the ice and take on 4 defenders and just turn it over.
I agree with this. I love Giroux and I want him to turn it around and prove me wrong more than anything. To me, it's not even just about points. It's about watching the game and seeing the way he's playing. I know his wingers aren't playing up to par, but Giroux isn't either. He's just not making things happen. You can blame his linemates but at the same time, they're production, especially Hartnell's has always relied upon Giroux feeding him, not really the other way around. It's not like Hartnell is getting tons of hgih quality changes and just not converting, that line makes nothing happen most nights. Giroux just seems invisible a lot of nights too. Like I said, it's not just the points I'm concerned with. I'd like to see them change things up. Try different players on that line and see if some guys develop some chemistry.