View Single Post
Old
12-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Column5 View Post
Oilers fan here, coming down to LA for a few days this weekend and will stick around to take in the Oilers-Kings on Tuesday. I'm staying in a Hollywood hotel right near the Metro and was planning on taking the train down to the game. Prefer drinking over driving when I can!! Any safety concerns walking back to the 7th street station from Staples after the game and taking the train back to Hollywood and Vine at around 11:00pm?

Thanks in advance for any replies and also to those who have posted so much helpful info throughout this thread. Here's hoping for a good game on Tuesday!
I wouldn't worry too much. You'll likely run into a crazy person or two, maybe get hit on by a tranny but I doubt you'll have to worry about having your wallet stolen unless you are a single woman traveling alone. Even then I'd say you should be fine but just be vigilant. Other than that, the rail way is pretty safe for the most part. There is the occasional weirdo or crazy homeless person and that is about it. There will probably be at least a handful of Kings fans riding it too.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote