View Single Post
Old
12-13-2013, 04:22 AM
sparkle twin
That's Amore!

vCash: 500
If you're just looking to go out Friday night, any bar on Lower Broadway is a good bet. I mean, Tootsies is the famous bar, there's a chance you'll see the sharks announcers in there (randomly watching a sharks game a few years ago and they were answering emails about their favorite places to visit and they said Nashville and mentioned tootsies as a favorite bar). You could bar hop if you want.

Some of the bars have good bar food (burgers, fries, chicken). There are some more upscale places to eat if you want them, too. If you go to any place before the game and eat I would go a little early to make sure you can get your food in enough time to get to the game on time. Some places get crowded on Saturdays.

Check back a few posts/pages (you may have to go back a few), there are some good posts with ideas on things to do around town.

Just a heads up, the forecast for Friday evening/night and Saturday morning is rain, maybe heavy at times, and temps in the 30's/40's. I don't know if it will, but it could limit what you want to do or where you go.

And on Sunday the Titans have a home game (3pm vs AZ) so there might be a bit of traffic getting around town.

Boooo Sharks fans!!!

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote