Thread: Post-Game Talk: Habs lose 2-1
View Single Post
Old
12-13-2013, 09:33 AM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko999 View Post
This team will go nowhere as long as Galchenyuk is a winger instead of a center.

The kid is so good, it's ridiculous! His takeaway ability is already second best on the team (behind Markov) and the best among forwards.

I don't think you guys realize how good of a player we have and we are just wasting him on the wing. We don't even let him take faceoffs in the offensive zone.
He'll never reach his full potential if he's played at wing over center, imo. He really needs to start playing center. There'll be growing pains and some mistakes, but just let it go. We have a superstar goaltender, we have a superstar defenseman and we can have a superstar center if we let him develop the way he should.

This is Therrien though so I fully expect Galchenyuk to continue playing wing and when he makes a mistake, get benched for an entire period or more.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them." - PK Subban
He has physical charisma. When he talks he sounds like a gps device in a car. "In 500 feet, belie dat!" - NewAgeOutlaw
M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote