Thread: Meniscus Bruise
View Single Post
01-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Registered User
Taz's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Letchworth
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 500
There is a cream and spray called Deep heat and Deep Freeze here in england, but it either numbs or heats the area, and takes away the pain, check ur nearest sports shop or chemist

Taz is offline   Reply With Quote