Thread: Save the goose
View Single Post
Old
12-14-2013, 08:35 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5500
When I do listen to games on the radio, I can't take pre-, post-, and intermissions on 97.5. Jason Retitis (sp?) is a certified ass clown. Brian Startate is a good hockey man, but I wouldn't necessarily says that much. And when he tries to say much, he probably shouldn't.

Mikey Miss is a dolt himself. He is undoubtedly anti-hockey and always was at WIP. And then he also says garbage like how Matt Ryan is the 2nd best quarterback in the NFL.

Cataldi is a moron, he plays a moron, and from what I've heard, Chip Kelly plays him like a moron. My favorite thing from him the last year was when he was going to lead a protest against the Eagles because they didn't sign anyone on the first day of free agency and were being cheap. Of course, he's probably never admitted that they did the right things.

If I'm at work Saturday afternoons and I don't feel like changing the station, I don't mind keeping on Angry Bob and Hollis Thomas. I don't mind Gargano either, but he has to have someone with him. I like Ike Reese too, but I can't stand Barkann, he is nothing more than a squawking parrot. Otherwise, sometimes I'll listen to Rob Ellis on the way home or Reuben Frank when he's on.

I don't think the Sixers and Flyers were let go by WIP as much as they wanted to leave. The Flyers were getting playoff games pushed back to 610AM, and the Sixers were on a different station every night it seemed like. They were getting games put on WOGL.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote