View Single Post
Old
01-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Hockeyfan02

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePalace View Post
Look at Lecavalier again. He's been playing excellent defense lately and an even more excellent offense!
I think you typed this after he broke up a Staal chance with a good backcheck. I wish people would watch more games of him to see he can play defense and does it pretty well. He's not a Peca, Draper, Pahlsson, etc in his own zone, but he certainly isn't a liability in his own end. Funniest post I saw over the summer was someone calling him a cherry picker and the reason the poster said that was because he scored a lot of goals off rebounds. Yeah, if that didn't make sense to you...it didn't make much sense to me either when I read it in one of the million "OMG Lecavalier most overrated player ever LOLZ!!!!" threads.

Great effort tonight. I think that was one of the best games they've played in a while. Forecheck was giving the Pens D fits and the Pens only generated a few good chances. PK was excellent tonight and the PP looked dangerous too. Homer was very good tonight. Amazing: good special teams and goaltending resulted in a win. Maybe these guys should try it more often.