Old
12-15-2013, 03:37 PM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjets36 View Post
Pipe dream at this point.
deff not!!!

ROR with his shenanigans last year signing, will making it interesting but (not saying well get him)..

they will move him or stasny for sure! both will not be on the same team going into the 2014-15 season

i think something around Brass,MDZ, picks and prospect for Stasny and barrie would work.. Barrie has been some what up and down this year (AHL-NHL) and could be available and both will fill needs for us moving fwd..

we get a 1/2c and a top 4 potential dman..

if we are still struggling i would move Callahan for pics and RFAs currently in NHL top 6 potential fwds/players will gritt.. doubt he will be moved

G i dont move and resign him.. harder role to fill, plus in FA we would pay our the ass for his replacement and more then g would cost..

offseason depending on how things go i resign stasny, sign Carcillo

If Dion is listening to offers from us i sign him 7x7-7.5AAV, look to move staal, 1st + for Kane, Eberle/Yak, top 6 fwd, if we get Dion..

go into 2014-15

Kreider-Step-Nash
Kane/MZA-Stasny-MZA/Eberle/Yak
Hags-Lind/Miller-Kristo/Callahan/Prospect from callahan trade or sign seto/raymond
Carcillo-Konopka/Boyle-Dorsett

Mcd-Barrie
Staal/Phan-G
Moore-McIrath

idk but those would be what i would try and pull off.. i doubt sather moves any of those core guys (G, Callahan, Staal) more like MDZ, Brass, hags even and of course prospects