View Single Post
Old
12-15-2013, 05:46 PM
PhillyFlying
F1eyrS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker View Post
1st line played great. Really like Raffl on that line with Giroux and Voracek.

2nd line was neither good nor bad. Didn't really notice them much.

3rd line was bad. Read had soo many defensive zone turnovers this game.

Defense was meh.

Mason was pretty bad. The first goal was unlucky, the next two deflected off Couturier and Grossmann but were far enough away from the net that he should have been able to react and get at least one of them, and he was horrible for the last goal it realllly reminded me of Bryz.

I disagree with all the stuff people are saying about "sitting back". They really didn't. They dominated the first half of the 3rd. Then there were two penalties that obviously pinned them on their side but other than that they were in the offensive zone for most of the time. The third line really struggled in the defensive zone this game and they got pinned a lot, which could be mistaken for sitting back I guess.

The shootout is a joke and the Caps should be embarrassed that half of their wins have come from it.
i agree with the first half but not the second. the flyers have been awful at the shootout since they implemented it and have never adjusted or worked on it to any degree. also we don't have anyone on the team with hands right now past giroux with vinny out. as much as i hate the shootout at some point the flyers need to figure it the **** out.

PhillyFlying is offline   Reply With Quote