View Single Post
Old
01-10-2007, 09:46 PM
jas
Unsatisfied

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
I know we disagree on this but I really haven't been down on Prucha this year.

Same thing with Cullen. It's so hard for me to judge some guys on this team because I think some of them just aren't being put in the right situation which is something I was really concerned about this past summer.

Some guys just haven't impressed me (Hall for example) but when I see Prucha and a guy like Cullen I find myself thinking less "God they suck" and more "You know this looks like it would in X situation with X as a linemate".

I see guys who just aren't where they should be. Not being in the right role has made some of the best players in the game look like ***, let alone the impact it'd have on guys like Cullen or Prucha.
Yeah, that's sort of been my reaction...Betts and Ward had chemistry last year, but Renney seems to have gone out his way NOT to play them together; Shanahan has not seemed comfortable with any of his linemates; Hall looks completely out of sorts...(I still would like to see a 3rd line of Prucha-Culllen-Hall); the Hossa-Betts-Ward combo seemed to gel for a while, but then Renney scrapped that. I don't know if it's just the roster, or Renney himself gets too impatient.

jas is offline   Reply With Quote