View Single Post
Old
01-10-2007, 11:27 PM
True Blue Bleed Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner View Post
of course that's concern but if NOTHING and NOBODY is going to prevent Witt or any other player from going after Rangers players....

To say "guess it doesn't concern you much" means you haven't listened or paid attention ot anything i've posted..
No it doesn't. You know why? You'd rather see Immonen play than Orr? You know what that means. You don't want someone sticking up for Jagr and smashing Witt...or it means you want Shanahan, one of the team's stars, doing so. Or...as I've pointed out a number of other times before...you must not understand something about the game (and I understand that you do understand it but somethings wrong). For some strange reason...something makes you believe that you physically have to prevent Witt from taking a run. Unless you are gonna tie him up or hold him back...nothing prevents it. But once it happens...maybe if someone gave him a beating...it could stop it. Or just maybe if we had a tougher team that could throw some runs of its owns and big hits of its owns...things would even out.

True Blue Bleed Blue is offline   Reply With Quote