Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleyard View Post
Nope, 3 2 point games:

Nov 24th '10 vs Minny: 1 goal 1 assist
Feb 16th '11 vs Florida: 1 goal 1 assist
March 22nd '11 vs Washington: 1 goal 1 assist

Raffl has the same amount of points in his last 17 games as Nodl does in his last 59.
And the same amount of points in his last 6 games as Nodl in his last 51.
I always hoped Nodl would have his offense translate to the NHL when he was playing at St Cloud, but it was the one thing you heard people question all the time. Raffl didn't have that much questions surround him about that(he did have some though)and he has displayed his speed that the Flyers reportedly liked about him. He just seemed to not know where the net was when he was shooting, now he is hitting the net and the points are starting to accumulate. It's probably Giroux(and by probably I mean it clearly is Giroux) but he shows he can move up and down the lineup when needed. What is intriguing is if Laughton makes the team next year as a fourth liner, he would look good on the fourth line playing with him as well as giving us PK time hopefully. Raffl in the games he has played in the NHL has already showed he is a much more capable contributor than Nodl. I remember when people were mad we lost Nodl for nothing, man did he suck.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote