Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
12-16-2013, 01:04 PM
cjc5103

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Way too many games coming at once, December has been mental. People are also waiting out the prices on the Wild & Maple Leafs game but IMO they're going to be in for a rude awakening, there's not another game for 14 days after that monday and it's right before christmas - I fully expect prices to shoot up. The Penguins game will be soft and the Islanders game should be decent
I thought about this happening too, but I'm not sure. If anyone has been monitoring ticket deals in the past week, they know and full expect prices to bottom out before game time. With more fans holding out and expecting a deal late, do you think that demand will skyrocket for those 2 games? If it does, it's very late (2 hrs before game time).

Also, I don't think the Wild or Leafs are huge rivalries where people have a must-go game. Obviously for those only home during the holidays, I understand, but the opponent could be better..

I don't think prices shoot up drastically until a few hours before puck drop. I agree tho that no way they bottom out for those last 2 games.