12-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Ail
Kidmograph tho.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardof425 View Post
When he gets benched. I agree, trading him doesn't mean he's
bad Captain obvious. Boyle has made two plays this year; the
Pass to McD and the goal that were offensively effective. he has blown various dunks given to him by the likes of D. Moore that have hurt the team. Otherwise Boyle
has received second assists that were pure serendipity like yesterday when he gets the assist but not the plus cause he was on the bench when CK scored. And again moore is taking most of the big draws now. Why?
Okay well I don't expect anyone to be eating any crow anytime soon then. Boyle is not getting benched. Where do you come up with this?

There is no one else in this organization fit for the role Boyle plays currently except Dominic Moore, and oh look, he's already in the line-up.

Edit: One thing I will say is, yes it sucks Boyle doesn't bury or create some more offense when the opportunity arises, but since it is not his primary function, nor expected by anyone but you, why would he get benched for it? Who, who will come in and do what Boyle does admirably AND score? WHO

TELL ME WHO WILL REPLACE HIM AND SCORE GOALS WITH SKILZ, PLS RESPOND BRADOVF!!!! Pls respone me!

Ail is offline   Reply With Quote