Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
12-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Rangers110

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
On SH the Wild game today has been averaging about 20 sales per hour this afternoon. That's about 500 average per day which would clean out inventory in just over three days. Of course that rate slows down overnight and picks up in the morning and over lunch, but the pace is increasing over last week. The leafs game is selling even faster. Those lowers are a great deal and those will be gone soon

Yeah, lowers are priced at market with no meat on the bone. The games you really want, you have to sell if you need to make ends meet. The 25% fee on SH is the killer, so if you don't intend to use most of your tickets you shouldn't get into lowers or front row gallery unless you have an established network of buyers to take several games at face or better
I actually thought it was easier to move my section 115 row 15 seats that had a face value of $136 than my 1st row gallery seats with a face value of $135.00 If prices are equal people will choose the lower bowl vs. 1st row gallery seats. I think it would actually be easier to move the 1st row gallery seats on stub hub if they didn't have them listed separately as gallery seats. Most people don't even know what "Gallery" seats are. Some people just want 1st row seats and are willing to pay more for them.