View Single Post
Old
01-11-2007, 11:51 AM
The Big E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan View Post
Nice...

But I have a question. When you say that he's unspectacular with his puck mouvement, is it because it's not his role to do that job or just because you believe he don't have what it takes to do it?
He looks unspectular because he's surrounded by some of the most talented players in college hockey. He'll blossom next season once Erik Johnson, Alex Goligosky and Mike Vanelli are gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
did they win or lose?
Spanked 'em 5-1 on Fri night, had all the right bounces on Sunday to win 1-0. Truthfully, Mankato should've won on Sunday ... but that's the way it goes when you're on a massive winning streak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filly_canadiens View Post
do youi think fischer could ever become a first pairing d man?
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
Fischer looks like a solid but unspectacular player... I'm still not sold on his chances to live up the expectations of a first round pick. Seriously, he looks solid but he seems to be very limited.
Nah. I have to disagree. He's stepped from High School hockey directly into the greatest hockey program in college hockey and hasn't looked out of place with a completely unreal amount of blueline talent. This is huge for an 18 yr old. He only looks unspectacular because of the how awesome Erik Johnson and Alex Goligosky are playing. These two are ****ing awesome. It's no knock on David, it's just that EJ in particular will likely be dominating in the NHL starting next season ... he's a man among boys at the college level.

The Big E is offline   Reply With Quote