View Single Post
Old
12-17-2013, 01:33 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfreak7 View Post
Yes, because Halls, Gills, and Rinaldos are all we have aside from Giroux, Couturier, and Mason

There are more than a few teams in the league desperate for a player like Simmonds. As frustrating as he is, there are GMs who would give up value to land him. Same goes for Voracek, B. Schenn, and Downie. I'm not advocating a big more, but to act like the team is full of no value players is misguided. Even Hartnell could get moderate value at the deadline if the team falls off the rails and goes that route.

Also, I find it funny how after the Caps game we have an explosion of, "I hate this team! Everyone should be available!" remarks, then when the owner says that he'll explore whatever options necessary everyone jumps back in and says, "Oh, god, that is terrible!". Such a fickle an base sometimes.
No..what is terrible is having to be reactionary all the time. Again there is no measured approach to to this team and now the chicken's are coming home to roost. They kept Lavi too long and they are keeping Holmgren too long.....this is my gripe personally.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote