View Single Post
Old
12-18-2013, 04:55 PM
weeze

vCash: 500
This season belongs to Trotz and Poile, period. Poile brought in the guys we have and Trotz has them playing his way. The 2 too many players penalties are Trotz! All of his changing up the lines, no one knows what line they play on or play with! As others have stated, I am done with Trotz play, all of the D&C is nauseating. I now there were at least a half dozen times the Pred player with the puck could have carried the puck into the Blackhawks zone but did the ole dump it in and the Hawks got the puck. There whole team is very fast so dumping in to a faster team does not work.

And it was furiating to see we could not keep possession when we had the 3min double minor. Felt like we were the short handed team.

Why wasn't VS on the ice during the last min while we were on a PP? I know some aren't a fan of his but he is a better shooter, puck handler and way more speed than most on our team. All of the passing around the outside was more than I could stand, I had to change the channel. So very frustrating! Especially with the money that was spent this off-season. Could have done so much better if spent for more talented players instead of gritty ones.