: TSN 1260:
What's Going On? Part 4
View Single Post
12-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: St. OILbert
Originally Posted by
Today on the Oilers Public Relations Radio:
- Stauffer will defend management and Gagner
- Stauffer will create a stat that shows "improvement"
- Wilkins will remind us of something when Gretzky and co did 20 years ago today
- Stauffer will name drop Penner/Lupul/Bouwmeester
- Guest will come on and attempt to aid in the attempt to soothe our open wounds
- Royal Pizza menu breakdown
*All will be done with a strong tone of arrogance
Stauffer has all sorts of excuses for the Oilers this year
-Hall was playing center...just wait till RNH and Gagner are back
-long road trip to start the season
-need to see the top 6 together
-Eakins is a new coach, give him 30 games
-their corsi is better!
the newest excuse for the poor play is that "they just aren't good enough to play against LA and Anaheim"
gee, no kidding Bob...I could've told you that 10 games in!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by CantHaveTkachev