View Single Post
Old
12-19-2013, 11:44 PM
Ser Woof
I Eat Puppies

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4 View Post
Please avoid going to Hollick Kenyon on the north side!

The vet there put a cast completely wrong on our 14 week old lab cross. it sadly ended in amputation because the vet wrapped it so tight the it caused soars and to swell 5 times the size after opening the cast only 5 days later. After trying to treat the soars and swelling they opened to big so save and caused the paw to die, to the point where her toes fell off from no circulation. The vet took zero responsibility and claimed that her soars were normal complications.

Take your pets to Guardian or Hermitage. Don't want to see another animal go though this.
Thank you for the heads up. Hopefully the mods don't merge this into OT because it's important information for pet owners in this city IMO. I use Dr. Stretch out in Spruce Grove but had to put down my male on the 31st of July after an emergency situation at 2am and Guardian was incredible considering the circumstances.

I hope your girl is alright, all things being considered. It's inexcusable that a DVM can be so grossly negligent. Was the entire leg amputated?