View Single Post
Old
01-26-2004, 07:09 AM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottkmlps
Who says Allison and Deadmarsh are gone? Both could be healthy and signed by the time next season (post CBA war) finally roles around.
I'm not saying they are gone until I see either of them in a different uniform or either of them hold a press conference to say they have to retire due to injury reasons.
I just can't see Kings management saying, "Okay, injuries have screwed 2 seasons up now, so lets just get rid of the 30+ yr old players and go with youth." In my opinion, with this team fully healthy, and that is bound to happen, it is closer to a championship than it ever has been.
your right concerning deadmarsh...but it seems more and more liely that his career might be over...but who knows, maybe he'll pull a lindros and come back...but from how things are going now, i shouldnt realy get our hopes up....
as for allison, the kings have an option for 8 mil...which most definitely they wouldnt excercise, due to his injury history and because he probably wont be worth that much after the new labor agreements....so unless allison decides to sign back with us for less, he'll be up for grabs for any team...and i'm not sure if the kings would be outbidding all competitors, especially with his history with the kings