12-20-2013, 09:53 AM
Ail
Now we wait.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
Messier pro fighting
the great one pro fighting
enough said.. your a smug smart a$$ go play PlayStation 4 and check out the fight mode. it is part of the game kid respect the game and the people who do it because the day it is gone is the day hockey dies because the stick work and injuries will be up 3000 percent in a month
They're also dinosaurs. They grew up and played in an era where fighting and line brawls were the norm and there was no instigator. I would be shocked if any player from that era didn't support fighting.

Notice how no one has to write an article or make a thread about how scoring goals are good for hockey. You know, a crucial part of the game and winning it. All of you pro-fighting talking heads are scrambling to justify why YOUR favorite part of hockey is important and should always be a part of the game. Why is that? To me it reeks of fear and desperation clamouring to anyone who will listen in hopes that fighting will not go the way of the dodo.

The only retort you have is personal attacks and making fun of a generation becuase they play video games. A hilariously poor assessment of why people feel the way they do about fighting in today's NHL. Maybe you should write to P.J. and ask him if he thinks Playstation and the NHL video game series is the reason fighting has become less important to hockey. I'd love to hear his answer.

Ail is offline   Reply With Quote