View Single Post
Old
12-20-2013, 03:41 PM
TheRightWay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
first point, Yes. If they are targeting my guys, i target theirs and let my teammates know what is going on so that we're all on the same page.

2nd point, idiots are going to exist in the game. There's not going to ever be a point where all the idiots of the game are eliminated.

I think this is everyone's point. Fighting does not serve as a deterrent. This pretty much ends the debate but let's see what else you come up with.

Goons by and large are not the guys that cause the most damage. To each other. Absolutely.

Yes, there is always an exception to every rule like the John Scott thing. And the previously mentioned Brashear hit on Betts a few years ago.

It's the guys that dont' normally cross paths with the goons that are the problem.

the head hunters and the guys that hit from behind more often than other players because they are so "un lucky"

So basically what you're saying is that fighting, while something you PERSONALLY enjoy and something you PERSONALLY believe in, does not objectively deter a lot of the bs that goes on and will not actually make the game safer. And that a more productive method to prevent injuries would be to find ways to get the idiots out of the game through diplomatic, executive means.

I think we're done here, everyone.

TheRightWay is offline   Reply With Quote