View Single Post
Old
01-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Mooch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Will Koivu still be a hab at deadline?

Hey guys,

First of im gona point out that this is NOT a Koivu bashing thread or a Rib vs Koivu thread. So dont go on and bash this thread, just think for a minute and see if you agree or not with what im saying (in a peaceful manour)

Recently im starting to get the feeling that Koivu is not gona be a hab for long. I really think that he is gona be gone by the end of the season, and i think its gona be for a bigger centre or a goal scoring winger.

Now for the reasons why i think he will be gone, his game is just not at the same level as last season. I know he is putting up some decent numbers this year, but he just does not seem to be playing at the same levela and intensity as last season. I love koivu, believe me, ive been watching this guys since he was drafted. But i think (not hope or wish) his time is done here. Koivu also does not seem as happy anymore, i duno maybe im wrong, but thats the feeling im getting.

If he does end up going at the dead line, i can only wish him the best of luck and hope that he has a great carrer.

Thoughts!