Old
01-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Kerberos*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Hey guys,

First of im gona point out that this is NOT a Koivu bashing thread or a Rib vs Koivu thread. So dont go on and bash this thread, just think for a minute and see if you agree or not with what im saying (in a peaceful manour)

Recently im starting to get the feeling that Koivu is not gona be a hab for long. I really think that he is gona be gone by the end of the season, and i think its gona be for a bigger centre or a goal scoring winger.

Now for the reasons why i think he will be gone, his game is just not at the same level as last season. I know he is putting up some decent numbers this year, but he just does not seem to be playing at the same levela and intensity as last season. I love koivu, believe me, ive been watching this guys since he was drafted. But i think (not hope or wish) his time is done here. Koivu also does not seem as happy anymore, i duno maybe im wrong, but thats the feeling im getting.

If he does end up going at the dead line, i can only wish him the best of luck and hope that he has a great carrer.

Thoughts!
http://rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/HO...N40142B22.html
Plusieurs joueurs populaires manquaient à l'appel, dont le capitaine Saku Koivu et la nouvelle vedette Sheldon Souray.

Patrice Brisebois, Craig Rivet, Joé Juneau et Andreas Dackell étaient les autres absents.

On a assuré qu'ils soignaient tous de petits bobos ou malaises. Mais le plus mal en point de tous, Jason Ward, était pourtant sur la glace et nul doute que les partisans auraient aimé voir leurs joueurs préférés sur la patinoire, surtout qu'ils étaient sur place au Centre Bell et qu'il s'agissait d'un entraînement très léger.

Basically, Koivu and Souray played like crap last game because they were sick or injured. Either that or BG is planning a blockbuster trade involving Saku, Sheldon, Patrice, Craig, Joe and Audreas :p.