View Single Post
Old
01-14-2007, 08:47 AM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAGoalieGuy View Post
Prucha and Hall for Rucinsky?!?!?!? If that trade went through there would have been anarchy on these boards as well as at MSG. What the HELL is Sather thinking offering that???? Offering Hall is OK. I'm glad Sather or whoever it was was in the right mind to turn down Davidsons' counter offer for Dubinsky . Maybe Davidson felt bad for us and turned down the initial offer because he felt pitty for us Ranger fans because we have to deal with the idiotic moves made Sather.

The Rangers do NOT need Orpik with the overabundance of D they already have, especially with Staal (possibly) joining the team when his junior season is over. I would have been interested in malone a couple of years ago when he actually put up some numbers. I'm sorry if you cannot put up numbers with either Crosby or Malkin as your linemates your more than likely not going to put up any numbers at all. Jesus Prucha did well playing with Jagr and the bunch last season, imagine him on a line with Crosby and having to have to play them the rediculous amount of times you have to play a divisional rival for many many many seasons to come .
Who says Sather made the offer?Do you believe everything you read?

And Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote