View Single Post
Old
01-14-2007, 08:02 PM
bubba5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGNYR View Post
I'm absolutely stupefied this thread was revived.

In one corner, we have people who want the Rangers to sign Leetch because "he can't be any worse than what we already have." In the other corner, we have those who want to see youth finally served, and they clamor for Hartford call ups.

Leetch is not coming back. End of discussion. He hasn't laced up a skate since the end of last year. The ship has sailed, and he should retire before he damages his legacy. It hurts to say it, but it's the truth.

Even if he was available, skating, and in game shape now, I'd be very much against signing him, because you know the first person to sit would be Pock.

Why do we go down this road? I don't understand it. If you want to watch Leetch, please put in any VHS tape you have of the 94 Cup run, or better yet, buy the 15 disc Rangers DVD that features the entire Devils and Canucks series. That's the Leetch I'd rather see on my TV right now.

Leetch is better then any defensemen we have now, either on the Rangers or in Hartford and that is with him being well past his prime. Im tired of seeing Rozsival on the PP.

bubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote