View Single Post
Old
12-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Roman Yoshi
Joey: A New Hope

vCash: 500
Well, can't say I am surprised really… but… my brother, fiancee, and myself really had a good night last night. It got to be an exciting game entering the first quarter of the third. All I wanted was a semi competitive game with a Bruins victory and I got that. No injuries. Got that too. All in all it was a great night for us. It was nice to be able to cheer for both teams.

Klein played a fantastic game last night. Josi also looked very good as well as Smith. Hornqvist, Fisher, Nystrom, Hendricks, and Goose actually tried. Weber, Stalberg, Wilson, Cullen, Ellis, Jones, and Legwand stuck out like sore thumbs for how poorly they were playing. Will say this about Hornqvist, they guy had guts. He tried to get into a fight with Lucic right in front of us. Luckily Lucic didn't answer the bell cause Hornqvist really would've been in a tough spot.

Boston is just a superior team. They knew if they came in and potted some quick goals that their chances of winning were great. It felt like the Preds played a lot better in the 2nd, but Boston really backed off the pressure as well until the start of the third. Boston has had a habit of this year of going through the motions in some games.

Just thankful no injuries.