View Single Post
Old
12-24-2013, 09:38 AM
McD27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba5 View Post
Hank has been aweful, he deserves to sit. Let's see what Talbot can give us for the next month. I still don't get why we had to give Hank that contract now. So his feelings were not hurt! I mean he has been here a while now, only got to one semi final round and was out classed by Marty in that series. How many teams out there have won a cup with their keeper being the highest paid player on the team? If we would have given him 7-7.5 would he have walked for that extra mil.? If so, good, oh well. I guess it doesn't matter now, and Hank has no incentive to play well as he is locked up for the rest of his hockey life.
I couldn't agree with you more. I think slats panicked after that loss to the jets. One thing I always wonder is whether hank is well liked by his teammates. Remember when torts was here, he never ever criticize hank. And hank used to stare at guys who made a mistake defensively. Just wondering..not saying there's any truth to it. Maybe just coincidence that the team plays Bette under cam

McD27 is offline   Reply With Quote