Old
12-24-2013, 04:54 PM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarleyNYR View Post
No.

An 8-2 goalie is taken seriously. Maybe not as a star, but as a legit guy. If Miller had two hst tricks in 3 games, would he be seen as a real piece? Come on... if he was 20-2, that'd definitely up the ante... as would 90-30 even more so... but he has shown enough to command something.
Not just an 8-2 goalie, and not just with the save percentage he has, but by the way he put it all on paper.

He has the immediate look of success.

No way he's not worth a playoff type difference maker.

I hope I speak for everyone, I don't care if half the team isn't on board next season, I'll trade anything for anyone in this generation if they'll win us a Cup.

Hank's not gong anywhere. His money, and the fact that he's still the same (despite a recent common, what I call, poor opinion).

Anyway, for example, I'll take Dustin Byfuglien and Motoya for Cam and maybe Boyle Pyatt and DelZotto if it'll truly make a difference. That's the only scenario where I see both teams making out even.

Now if the very unlikely scenario above, or any like it, doesn't happen, I really think we should hang on to Cam for something big and keep a damn good goalie if no one will pay out.

I'm hoping for contract extension by year's end. Hank gets obvious benefit of the doubt, but Cam's earned a spot on the team. That should be the point of any team.

Last edited by CHGoalie27: 12-24-2013 at 05:00 PM.
CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote