Thread: Speculation: Selling High on Cam Talbot
View Single Post
Old
12-24-2013, 05:57 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie72 View Post
Know what's funny, people who share your views might not consider the goals that were scored and who would do any better? Name ONE goalie that would do a better job with the lax team with a high (deserved) payroll with a performance rating of very poor.

27th in goals for, and 15th in goals against. Defense isn't just the two guys labelled defense.

Of course Hank is going to make himself look accountable, is he really going to hit the press with "I have no help"? Come on!!

To hell with the numbers, if anyone considered the saves BOTH goalies have had to make to keep them in the game (which BOTH goalies have, even during losses), you'd realize the goaltending is and has been the very least of our problems. I think it's seriously inconsiderate of certain folks to notice the trend.

I watched the goals the NBC group were trashing Hank for, I saw open season to the net.

Anyone that can make a million bucks playing a game should be able to put it past even the best goalie in the world if he's not pressured.

Then again, I guess all this depends on whoever's definition of a 'soft goal'.
The 3rd goal by the Isles was a soft goal. Those are the kinds of saves he needs to make, particularly when the Hank we know would have typically made the save on either the 1st or 2nd goals in years past.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote