View Single Post
Old
12-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Mr Atoz*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarleyNYR View Post
I agree, they seem to play better in front of him, but if he were to give up 2-3 early goals... the team is learning to be resilient, but expecting 4 goals from them regularly is like expecting Santa would drop Jenna Haze under the tree. Henrik's new MO is to let in 3-4 goals a game... 75% of the time, or more, maybe 80-85%, that means we lose.

And we know DelZaster ranges from an absolute detriment to an above-average top-4 D (haven't seen that this season, but still), so he's not the worst, 'cause it's to be expected. Lundqvist's play is WAY below his standard and ability. Everyone is underachieving but MZA, Kreider and McDonagh.

Our worst player has been Henrik Lundvist, all season. It's ok to dsagree, but I'd love to see another explanation... I'll take a stab at it, this team is simply not very good. I might buy that. BUT it wasn't much better in 2011-12.
Let's not get carried away with this. Henrik as been far worse this year than he's ever been, even in his slumps. But I'd like to see anyone say with a straight face that he's worse than Taylor Pyatt or any of the Hartford yo-yo's.

Mr Atoz* is offline   Reply With Quote